Monday, June 29, 2015

Where can you get the best crêpes in Paris?

For a crêpe on the run, go to the window on the side of Café de la Place, 23 rue d'Odessa, 14th arrondissement and have a crêpe made by Joseph Karadeniz. His crêpes really are the best. Every time I am in Paris I make sure to stop by. Naturally he is the crêpe maker in the cooking demo video in my Crêpes by Suzette app! 

If you are feeling like you need to sit down in a restaurant, there are numerous crêperies close by, particularily right down the street on rue du Montparnasse.  Crêperie de Josselin is very popular and very good, especially if you want a savory buckwheat crêpe, normally called a galette. But my first choice: always chez Joseph!

Wishing I was in Paris right now! You too? Feeling in the mood for crêpes? Check out more about Crêpes by Suzette here!

 

No comments: