Sunday, October 11, 2015

Art projects with leaves at this time of year are fabulous!



I've been hearing about amazing art with fall leaves! Bloggers have been posting about MY LEAF BOOK and about the leaf projects they have been doing with children. I am thrilled! I bet you will get inspired too - take a look:

Sturdy for Common Things

No Time for Flash Cards

Off the Shelf Blog

And here at Colby Sharp's Blog I answered a few questions, starting with:

Can you tell us a little bit about MY LEAF BOOK?
I still have my first leaf book, which I made about 50 years ago.
The leaves are brittle and brown but still very beautiful. I
remember how excited I was to collect as many different kinds of
leaves as I could find on that walk in the woods. I found 21. I
hope My Leaf Book inspires children to make their own leaf
collections and that they keep them for many years, too.


original leaf book 4
original leaf book 2
original leaf book 3
original leaf book

No comments: